Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Onyx & Congac


I purchased this Gorjana necklace at my favorite online retailer, Shopbop

Anthropologie top and skirt, Hue tights, Sam Edelman platform wedges, Goldenbleu clutch, Gorjana peacock feather necklace

I immediately fell in love with these shoes when I first saw them on Free People's website.  The wedge design makes them easy to walk in, minus the occasional teeter that occurs when my foot leans too far to the side.  When you're as clumsy as I am, you get used to such occurences! The top I'm wearing from Anthropologie has a longer silhouette that looks great over jeans as well. Surpisingly, the stripes do not make you look larger than you are, but they actually streamline your middle.  I also love wearing this top with cropped blazers....it looks super modern and trendy.

15 comments:

dawnelise said...

love this!!! yay for d bear!!

Mary Lauren said...

Those shoes are fab-u-lous!!

Christy said...

Lipids the shoes, Holly! You look gorgeous !

Christy said...

Love the shoes (not lipids) stupid autocorrect :)

fawnoverfancy said...

Lipids! reminds me of Nutrition class lol...its ok I got the gist :) Thanks so much for the compliments darling xoxo

fawnoverfancy said...

Lauren: I personally love your Hunter's! haha Thanks hun :)

Dawn: My bird! you are the best.. Thanks for your support xxxxx

Moonlight said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE is all i can say! the outfit is soo sheek and u look amazing..i cant even take it! and darren, you are doing excellent as photographer!

fawnoverfancy said...

Thanks Chan!! You're the sweetest...blushing :) :) :)

jondugan said...

hey girl! your modeling/photography is really coming along and looks super tight in this series. keep up the good work!

S1cK1sWiFey said...

The shoes are amazing. You sure know how to pick em! Keep it up! You look like a professional model!

hotbynight said...

Those shoes are wicked !! ... might have to check out free people ;)
You're gorgeous and your blog is fantastic
xx-hotbynight

Ioana Liliana said...

The SHOES! The shoes! OMG, I adore them! And you, you're just lovely!


Fashezine

Natalie said...

You are adorable!

fawnoverfancy said...

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments :)

Anna S said...

I love your shoes! :)