Sunday, October 30, 2011

What happened to my sweet girl?

 Halloween How to: White Swan Queen








 I had the craziest dream last night about a girl who has turned into a swan,
 but her prince falls for the wrong girl


Photography by Darren Fowler

Maidenform bustier adorned with feathers and rhinestones from A.C. Moore, Halloween Express tutu, BCBG ring, Donna Karen "The Nudes" Stockings, Halston heels
The snowy back drop this Halloween weekend was perfect for my swan costume, but completely impractical for partying.  I definitely did not venture out in full ballerina mode and quickly put on my rain boots and leggings last night.  However, I got the most satisfaction just from making the costume itself.  I bought the simplest satin bustier I could find and with the help of my glue gun and 3 packages of loose feathers, I created my best interpretation of Natalie Portman's white swan.

Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

nikychik said...

great costume and makeup!!! you look fab!!!!

Bronzi said...

Genius!

Dee Marie said...

How beautiful is this!!!! Amazing work honey! Bravo!

Maria said...

Wow! That's awesome costume n make up!

Stay fabulous!
xoxo Maria
http://blog.missesdressy.com/author/maria-s