Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blu.Ivory.


Anthropologie dress and belt, fishbone necklace from No. A
Photographed by Joe Campo

Happy first day of Spring!  What better way to start the season than to stock up on adorable maxi dresses?  Right now is the best time to get the most coveted styles.  I always find that if I wait to shop when it starts to get warm, my size always runs out of stock in the pattern or color I really want.  Luckily, I can still get away with shopping in the juniors section of department stores...or at least I think I can hahah.  In the past month I've seen really great Junior's printed maxi's for super cheap at stores like Marshalls, TJ's and Burlington Coat Factory.  I recommend you scope them out ASAP!  If online shopping is more your thing, check out the links below to some gorgeous Spring treats.

Pretty Penny    vs.    Fawn Find 
 
Top Left Vera Wang Tamarind wedge Bloomingdales $225;
Top Right Sam Edelman wedge Bloomingdales $160;
Bottom Left Zara Strappy Thong flat $40; Bottom Right Kelsi Dagger Lulu's  $98

Left: Free People Nightcap Isobel crochet maxi $275;  Right: Make Me Chic criss cross maxi $44

Top Left Anthropologie Scalloped Gleam belt $58;  Top Right Anthropologie Tossa belt $38
Bottom Left Gorjana Vine necklace Shopbop $58;  Bottom Right Etsy Fishbone necklace $5

No comments: